Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Peanut Butter Nutella No-Bakes

I attended a baby shower for my aunt and future cousin this last weekend and I made some cookies for the occasion. I decided to make (extra crunchy) Peanut Butter Nutella No-Bakes!

To make Peanut Butter Nutella No-Bake Cookies you will need:
  • 2 Cups Sugar
  • 4 Tablespoons Cocoa
  • 1 Stick Butter
  • 1/2 Cup Milk
  • 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
  • 1/2 Cup Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
  • 1/2 Cup Nutella
  • 3 Cups Oatmeal
  • Wax Paper
These cookies are really simple to make. Start by adding 2 cups sugar, 4 tablespoons cocoa, 1 stick butter and 1/2 cup milk to a heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil. You need to watch it closely because you only want it to boil for 1 minute.
After it boils for 1 minute; stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup nutella, 1 tablespoon vanilla and 3 cups oatmeal/quick oats.








Stir until all of the ingredients have combined. Let sit for a couple minutes.
Cover a baking sheet with wax paper. Drop the mixture by the tablespoon full onto the wax paper.
I ended up making two batches. =)
Yummm.
Here are my cookies displayed at the baby shower. =) I also cut the pineapple and made it all fancy.
Soooo delicious.
Chocolate.....Peanut Butter.......and Nutella! Sounds like the perfect cookie to meee!
Made with Love
~Angela

5 comments:

Words Of Deliciousness said...

Great looking cookies. Sounds very tasty!!

Pam said...

They look wonderful and addictive!

Russell at Chasing Delicious said...

Yum. What a scrumptious looking treat.

Becki's Whole Life said...

These look dangerous. I can't keep a jar of Nutella in my house because it will be gone in a day. Great recipe!

Angela@MyTastyLiving said...

Oh same here! Nutella = <3 And I can't just eat one of these cookies... :)

Post a Comment